With a few tiny injections, the lines will fade quickly and results usually last up to 4 to 6 months. You can expect to look younger and less tired. There is minimal discomfort and no recovery time necessary. Botox® has been in use for over 20 years with no major side effects. It is the most widely researched medication in the world with over 6 million injections in 2011 alone! It is also the most popular cosmetic procedure over any including surgery in the entire U.S. for 4 years running now. It is reasonably priced making it affordable and safe.
Hyperhidrosis is a very common condition characterized by abnormal increased sweating generally found in the underarm area. This can be a very embarrassing condition that is easily treatable at Youthful Medical Spa with Botox injections in your underarms. Botox is injected into the area when topical medications are not working well enough to give relief. Underarm Botox injections will help to stop excessive sweating for up to 12 months. Both men and women can easily receive this treatment.
All of our Botox patients are part of the Brilliant Distinctions Program
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
How does BOTOX® Cosmetic work?
When will I see results from BOTOX® ?
How long does BOTOX® Cosmetic last?
Is treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic painful?
Will I still be able to make facial expressions?
Who should not take BOTOX® Cosmetic?
Do not take BOTOX® Cosmetic if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product
- have a skin infection at the planned injection site
- a disease that affects your muscles and nerves (such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis [ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease], myasthenia graves or Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- had any side effect from any botulinum toxin product in the past
- a breathing problem, such as asthma or emphysema
- swallowing problems
- bleeding problems
- plans to have surgery
- had surgery on your face
- weakness of your forehead muscles, such as trouble raising your eyebrows
- drooping eyelids
- any other change in the way your face normally looks
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic can harm your unborn baby.
- are breast-feeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic passes into breast milk.