Clear+Brilliant is a revolutionary, gentle laser treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging, improve tone and texture and give skin a radiant, youthful glow creating a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores. The Perméa hand piece, specific for treating pigment, enhances the skin’s permeability, increasing the benefits of topical skin care products immediately after treatment, and giving you results you’ll love. These treatments can be done as often as every two weeks.
Clear + Brilliant — Get the Glow Back.
Clear + Brilliant is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a consultation with your licensed skin care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, your provider can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that’s perfect for you.
Watch following beauty report…
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 45 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment as an upgrade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can Clear+Brilliant be used for?
Clear + Brilliant is specifically designed for patients looking to take control of their ageing process early, but is also beneficial to men and women of all ages and skin types concerned about the signs of ageing.
Clear + Brilliant has been proven to help with:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Treating sun damaged skin and melasma.
How soon will I notice results?
Results are immediate and progressive, with skin continuing to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone.
How long does Clear+Brilliant last?
Some patients report visible improvements after 4-6 treatments. People often choose to have routine treatments as part of their skin care regime. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how well you look after your skin. Your medical practitioner will give you all the advice you need.
What should I expect?
As with any cosmetic procedure, it is essential to visit a trusted, trained and experienced practitioner. Dr Tracy Mountford, owner of The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, is renowned for her expertise and natural looking results. She personally handpicks and trains all of our medical practitioners.
Anaesthetic cream may be applied to your face before the procedure. The Intelligent Optical Tracking System in the Clear + Brilliant device senses skin contact with the treatment tip rollers so that laser treatment is always carried out uniformly.
You need to protect the new skin that forms by applying moisturiser and sunscreen frequently. It’s best to avoid the sun before treatment as this can increase the risk of unwanted pigmentation. After treatment, your skin will be even more sensitive so we strongly recommend you keep out of the sun, and use SPF 50.
We will explain everything in detail and make you feel at ease and relaxed on the day of your treatment, knowing you’re in safe, expert and medically qualified hands.
How safe is Clear+Brilliant? Is there any downtime?
Clear + Brilliant laser treatment is safe for all skin types when carried out by a trained expert who will first evaluate your skin.
The process takes around 30 minutes, so can easily be fitted into your day.
Will it hurt?
Anaesthetic cream may be applied first. Some people say they feel a hot tingling during treatment. Immediately after, you may experience some redness and mild swelling but this usually goes away within 12 hours. Some people experience itchiness or skin sensitivity during the following days but this is a positive sign of the skin’s natural renewal process and will eventually go away.