BPC-157 Oral Capsules
BPC stands for “Body Protective Compound” and is comprised of 15 amino acids. supports a variety of natural processes throughout the body. It may help repair wound and muscle tissue, decrease inflammation, and improve gut-related health issues. Experimentally, BPC-157 has also shown an ability to speed the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. This peptide has exhibited analgesic characteristics as well. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from this peptide. It can also help to aid skin burns at a faster rate by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues. BPC-157 is stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity.
BPC-157 hsd been researched to:
- Improve healing of many types of wounds.
- Protect intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers.
- Combat leaky gut, IBS, gastrointestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease.
- Accelerate healing of skin burns.
- Work as an anti-inflammatory.
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract.
- Repair tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improve digestive function.
- Protect and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress.
NAD+ Nasal Spray
Large amounts of NAD+ in the brain convey health and longevity but decreases as we get older. The decline can be accelerated by constant stress, irregular or poor-quality sleep, lack of essential nutrients, drugs, alcohol, and inflammation. When NAD+ levels are increased they battle aging by activating the anti-aging enzyme sirtuin. Sirtuin affects how the body ages because it regulates inflammation in the body and helps cells repair damaged DNA.
NAD+ plays a critical role in promoting cellular health and metabolic function, and a person may experience a variety of health problems because of insufficient NAD+. When someone rectifies low NAD+ levels with NAD+ nasal spray, they may experience:
- Enhanced mental function
- Neurological improvements
- DNA repair
- Reduced symptoms of neurodegenerative disorders
- A host of other health benefits
PT 141 | Bremelanotide Nasal Spray
PT-141 is the previous developmental code name for Bremelanotide, a peptide that was originally developed as a sunless tanning agent. It is a melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) that affects sexual arousal, aiding enhanced libido levels and penile erections.
Unlike Viagra or Cialis, PT-141 is not a PDES inhibitor, and it does not target the vascular system. Instead, it acts on the nervous system via activation of neurons in the hypothalamus to increase sexual desire.
PT-141 affects the body in following ways:
• Increase in libido levels for both men and women
• Elevated degrees of sexual gratification
• Enhanced vigor and sexual desire
• Strengthened penile erections
What Are Some Likely Adverse Effects?
Use of PT 141 may produce some side effects, such as headaches, nausea and flushing, which were reported in the trial, with varying levels of intensity, ranging from mild to moderate.
Fat Loss Cream
Some additional benefits include:
- Increases the rate at which the body burns fat
- Helps increase cAMP which results in increased fat breakdown
- Encourages lipolysis
- Accesses stubborn areas of fat on the body and works to burn and oxidize the fat for increased weight loss.
- It can also be used to help even out areas of the body which appear disproportionate after weight loss or changes to your body when you’re working out.
- Some people use it to help prevent the body from storing fat, modulating cortisol levels, and discouraging cells from storing fat
This cream doesn’t magically make fat disappear, but instead targets fat cells and helps reduce the thickness of subcutaneous fat, to increase targeted fat loss.